Welcome to the North Twin Lakes Elementary School Office of Community Education and Before/After School Care Program
Community School Office Specialist: Liliana Ortiz – LOrtiz@dadeschools.net
Direct Community School Office Line: (305) 822-0721
Hours of Operations: Monday – Friday 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
After School Care Program and Community School (ASC/SC) Registration Information
- ALL ASC/CS services are PREPAID and must be paid in full prior to registration. Review the payment schedule in order to know payment due dates.
- Any changes to your child’s dismissal procedures must be notified to the Community School Specialist before 12:00 PM of the date of change. If no notification is received, child will be assumed to have go to ASC/CS program they are enrolled in.
All students who are enrolled in the After-school Care Program for the 2021-2022 school year MUST have the following steps taken care of before being OFFICIALLY enrolled.
- All parent must activate their parent portal PRIOR to enrolling their child in the After-school Care Program.
NOTE: The FOCUS registration app only works if your child is linked to your parent portal. If you need your parent pin, please visit the Main Office. Please allot 24 hours for the permissions to be granted.
HOW TO LINK YOUR CHILD ONTO YOUR PARENT PORTAL
- ALL students who are enrolled in the After-school Care Program MUST be enrolled in the onsite health insurance. Failure to enroll in the onsite insurance will be result of the child not being allowed to register for After-school Care.
NOTE: Parents are asked to upload the insurance card to their FOCUS app upon purchase.
HSRI ONSITE INSURANCE
- The emergency contact information in the FOCUS app must be updated and or filled out thoroughly before being OFFICIALLY enrolled.
HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR FOCUS EMERGENCY CONTACT PROFILE
WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE ALL READY TO GO? CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND FOLLOW THESE FEW EASY STEPS.